Saturday, March 10, 2012

Let the blogging begin!

Well, here it goes! I have decided to start posting pictures from my first grade classroom. I have been asked to do this several times, so I thought i would give it a try! This will mainly be bulletin boards and activities done with my students, that I think other teachers might want to use in their classroom! Please know, not all of these ideas are my own. Some are original, some are borrowed, and some are borrowed but I have added my own touch to it! Many of these ideas also come from many brainstorming sessions with my co-worker, Mrs. Young. She and I work extremely well together and this blog is more of a collaboration of both of our efforts! The big bulletin board is in the hallway between our classrooms, and it is my favorite one to decorate! Please enjoy, and I hope you find something useful! Just please be patient as I am just getting started!

No comments:

Post a Comment